To keep our customers warm and comfortable through the cold winter months!
Our services include:
- Maintenance and service
- Cleaning and optimization
- And more!
We know you depend on your heating system to keep your home warm and comfortable during the cold winter months. When your unit fails to heat properly, we know you want it back to your preferred temperature as soon as possible! In a majority of cases, we identify the main problem behind the malfunction the same day you reach out and provide timely solutions to get your home back to your comfortable temperature.
When we come out, we inspect the unit to identify the age of the unit, common problems and safety concerns, such as:
- Thermostat programming and function
- Carbon monoxide emission and gas leaks – even small trace amounts are unsafe. We want our clients 100% safe!
- Unsafe heat exchangers
- Efficiency range
- Dirty safety switches and controls, burner compartments, blower motors and wheels.
- Faulty ignition systems
- Incoming voltage, loose wiring and connections
- Filter condition
- And more!
Complete the form below to connect with our expert team!
*FOR AFTER HOUR & WEEKEND ISSUES, please call:
(864) 718-7200 for Oconee, Pickens & Surrounding Areas
(864) 848-3562 for Greenville & Surrounding Areas
Our answering service will direct your call to a service technician.